Play, during childhood, is absolutely necessary and essential for the proper development of the child. The fun riddles, for example, are very beneficial for the little ones. In addition, they can be practiced both at home, at school or on a walk; with friends, teachers, family … Do you want to play. Funny riddles for early childhood education.
Funny riddles for kids
The short riddles for are indicated, to the smallest of the house, to make them have a good time while they learn. Children will have a great time finding the correct solution to the puzzle. It is not worth using clues, at least initially; later we can give a hint or two and then reveal the solution.
- These puzzles are, without a doubt, very entertaining games that can be played in any space and time of year. Nothing special is required, just two people Let’s get started with few:
- There is no day of the year that I can rest; in your chest singing I walk, with my rhythmic tick-tock.
Solution: the heart
- We are more than one and we go out with the Moon; If you start to tell us, you will surely not count more than one.
Solution: the stars
- My shoes are broken by the sole and heel. Who will fix them with the awl and the awl?
Solution: the shoe rack
- With only 3 colors I order each one. If everyone respects me there will be no accident.
Solution: the traffic light
More fun riddles
Do you prefer shorter riddles? Even if they only have a sentence or two, the riddles are still very entertaining. In addition, it is a way to familiarize the little ones with these word games. Children will learn to develop their logical reasoning by analyzing all the words in the sentences that are exposed.
The riddles are really a good tool to assimilate, in addition, the class content. As there are many different topics (whether you are a parent or a teacher) you can use riddles of what is being given in class. It is a valuable way to practice. Next, I leave a few riddles
- Tall and taller, round as a plate, black as fish, can’t you tell me in a month?
Solution: The hat
- I sleep in a bed that never wrinkles. Of all the herbs, I prefer lettuce. I have long ears and a tiny tail. If we do a race, I win hands down.
Solution: The rabbit
- With my double r, I roll, roll and roll. My body is round, my thirst infinite. I prefer the shadows near a vineyard. The time in my belly exercises its office.
Solution: The barrel.
Other fun riddles
Riddles are a good way for children to learn more vocabulary and indulge in language and word games. Like the children’s tongue twisters (which are also valid for adults) they will be able to learn more words and their meaning. It is also good for them to know new concepts, such as: animals, cities, parts of the body, etc. Here are a few riddles:
- Water passes through my house, falls through my heart. The one who won’t guess will be a stubborn donkey. I am a bird, but I don’t fly; my name is a very simple thing: I am a simple mountain, daughter of a son of the ground.
- In his very white suit I found the little man. In the terrible cold I saw him very straight. But when the sun suddenly sent its warmth to us, the strange lord ran away.
Latest and fun riddles
- Playing riddles helps children think and exercise their brain. In a very fun way, children will learn a lot, and they can play anywhere. Here are a few riddles:
- It has two legs and no feet. Colored feathers and beak too. When he’s hungry he says “peep.” When he’s cold he crawls into the nest.
Solution: the bird
- Because I am cold-blooded I appear in spring on stones always perched in the hottest sun.
Solution: the lizard
- He does not fly very high but he is conceited. Wear spurs, look with fierce eyes. Superb and distant, lousy husband, gets up early, shouts in two voices.
Solution: the rooster
- If you ask my name, my initial is on a glove and my second letter is always on the move. The third and fourth will be found in total. I am the smartest and most handsome… but the least cordial.
Solution: the cat
- My initial is at peace and the second is flapping like a wing. In all countries I am dressed in full dress, sometimes in white and sometimes in a leaden color.
Solution: the dove
Some benefits of riddles for children
As I have been pointing out throughout the article, riddles help the good intellectual development of people. Children will listen carefully to the statement and must use critical thinking to analyze the content of sentences. In this way they will be able to associate the ideas to know and pronounce an answer.
Riddles and riddles also help you focus on the game itself. At the beginning children should pay attention and listen quietly. It is the only way to assimilate the content and to be able to give a solution to it. Therefore, they are a good tool for the development of children’s concentration.
On the other hand, they also help to promote creativity in the little ones. Once they know some riddles, and the mechanism of them, they can invent new ones.
Riddles are a type of game that can be started in groups, with several who can give an answer, in this way the people who play will also be developing good socialization.
Curiosity, that innate ability of human beings (and cats), is also encouraged with these games. As you can see, the riddles have many benefits.
Finally, these types of games are as entertaining as they are practical because they can be played anywhere, with anyone and at any time of the year.
In short, the riddles…
- Boost memory
- They help mental exercise
- Learning new words
- Children’s motivation
- End of routine
- Work oral language.
How about playing fun riddles? Do you want to read funny tongue twisters? Do you want to take a look at these children’s stories? Do you know what the practice of grooming is?